Ironworkers Local 732 is a diverse labor union that has over 400 skilled craftsmen in every aspect of the ironworking trade. Its jurisdiction covers Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Nevada states. Located in Pocatello, Idaho, Local 732 is a branch of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Through its Idaho & Montana Training Centers, Local 732 offers its members a comprehensive multi-year apprenticeship program as well as continuous education classes for journeymen and welding certifications. Moreover, all qualified members are covered for medical, prescription medication, dental, vision, weekly disability, death, and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D).
To learn more about Local 732 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw732.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 732 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 732 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 732 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 732 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 732
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 732
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 732 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 732.