Metallic Lathers and Reinforcing Ironworkers Local 46 has approximately 300 hard-working men and women who serve the boroughs of New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island, as well as Westchester, Southern Section of Rockland County, Suffolk, and Nassau Counties. Its jurisdiction includes all segments of reinforced steel, post-tension, wire lath, black iron, and suspended ceilings.
Metallic Lathers Local 46 provides its members with comprehensive apprenticeship training and continuing education classes through its Learning Center located in Woodside, NY. Additionally, all members may benefit from an extensive Pension plan, Health and Welfare programs, Scholarships, Annuity, Vacation plan, etc.
To learn more about Local 46 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ml46.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 46L
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 46L fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.