Metallic Lathers and Reinforcing Ironworkers Local 46 has approximately 300 hard-working men and women who serve the boroughs of New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island, as well as Westchester, Southern Section of Rockland County, Suffolk, and Nassau Counties. Its jurisdiction includes all segments of reinforced steel, post-tension, wire lath, black iron, and suspended ceilings.
Ironworkers Metallic Lathers Local 46 provides its members with comprehensive apprenticeship training and continuing education classes through its Learning Center located in Woodside, NY. Additionally, all members may benefit from an extensive Pension plan, Health and Welfare programs, Scholarships, Annuity, Vacation plan, etc.
To learn more about Local 46 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ml46.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 46L to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 46 Metallic Lathers.