Chartered in 1921 as a mixed local, Ironworkers Local 377 represents more than 3,000 men and women engaged in the ironworking industry in the greater San Francisco Bay Area and North Coast. Its ironworkers are proficient in Structural, Rigging, Architectural & Ornamental, Decking, Reinforcing, and Welding trades.
Local 377 provides its members with a set of benefits including Medical insurance, secure Retirement, 401(k), Scholarships, and Death, Sick, and Accident benefits. All interested members may also apply for a 4-year Apprenticeship program as well as Journeyman training.
To learn more about Local 377 please, visit their website at ironworkers377.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 377 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 377 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 377 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 377 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 377
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 377
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 377 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 377.