Located in Indianapolis, IN, Ironworkers 22 stands for 1,200 skilled members who serve Montgomery, Hendricks, Jennings, Lawrence, Marion, Owen, and 50 more counties in Indiana. Other Locals have also joined Ironworkers 22 throughout its history. Among them are Local 439 (Terre Haute Are) and Local 379 (Lafayette Area).
The Local 22 JATC offers its members top-notch apprenticeship programs and ongoing journeyman training. Moreover, all eligible members receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits and two retirement plans (a defined contribution annuity plan and a defined benefit pension plan).
To learn more about Local 22 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers22.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 22:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 22 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 22 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 22
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 22
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 22 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 22 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 22
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 22 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.