Ironworkers Local 118 is a diverse union that was chartered in 1908. It represents more than 1,600 skilled tradespeople who serve numerous counties in Northern California and Nevada. Local 118 is a branch of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Local 118 is dedicated to creating better employment opportunities, providing fair pay, health and welfare benefits, secure retirement options, high-quality training as well as other workers’ rights for its members.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 118 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw118.org
Pay Ironworkers Local 118 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 118 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 118 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 118 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 118
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 118
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 118 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 118.