Ironworkers Local 118 is a diverse union that was chartered in 1908. It represents more than 1,600 skilled tradespeople who serve numerous counties in Northern California and Nevada. Local 118 is a branch of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Local 118 is dedicated to creating better employment opportunities, providing fair pay, health and welfare benefits, secure retirement options, high-quality training as well as other workers’ rights for its members.
To learn more about Local 118 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw118.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 118:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 118 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 118 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 118
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 118
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 118 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 118 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 118
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 118 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.