Ironworkers Local 21 was established in 1901, and currently, it represents more than 600 highly skilled tradespeople who operate across numerous counties in Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota. This is the only trade union in Nebraska that focuses on erecting structural steel buildings, such as bridges, parking garages, and skyscrapers.
Local 21 has a four-year apprenticeship program that is registered with the US Department of Labor Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training, assuring competent and properly qualified ironworkers. Moreover, all eligible members receive a set of benefits including Health, Welfare, Tax, and Pension Benefits.
To learn more about Local 21 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw21.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 21:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 21 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 21 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 21
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 21
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 21 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 21 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 21
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 21 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.