Ironworkers Local 147 was established on September 1913 by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers. It represents over 300 highly skilled workers who serve the Northeast portion of Indiana and the Northwest portion of Ohio.
All of its members complete a multi-year Apprenticeship program covering every aspect of the ironworking trade. Moreover, members of Local 147 receive a set of benefits programs such as Health and Wellness benefits and several retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 147 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ironworkers147.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 147 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 147 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 147 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 147 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 147
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 147
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 147 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 147.