Stone Derrickmen & Riggers Ironworkers Local 197 is comprised of over 350 professional ironworkers and riggers who serve all five boroughs of New York (Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island) as well as Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties in New York state.
The Local 197 member primarily works on natural stone and precast stone installation on buildings, bridges, viaducts, schools, parks, and other structures.
All of its members complete a three-year New York State Certified Apprenticeship, which includes substantial hours both on the job and in the classroom. Moreover, its members receive a set of benefits programs such as Medical and Dental Coverage, Annuity, and Retirement plans.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 197 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ironworkers197.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 197 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 197 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 197 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 197 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 197
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 197
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 197 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 197.