Stone Derrickmen & Riggers Iron Workers Local 197 is comprised of over 350 professional ironworkers and riggers who serve all five boroughs of New York (Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island) as well as Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties in New York state.
The Local 197 member primarily works on natural stone and precast stone installation on buildings, bridges, viaducts, schools, parks, and other structures.
All of its members complete a three-year New York State Certified Apprenticeship, which includes substantial hours both on the job and in the classroom. Moreover, its members receive a set of benefits programs such as Medical and Dental Coverage, Annuity, and Retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 197 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ironworkers197.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 197:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 197 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 197 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 197
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 197
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 197 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 197 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 197
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 197 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.