Ironworkers Local 1 was chartered in 1896 and currently encompasses over 2,400 members. The jurisdiction of the Local Union includes specific territories and areas within Cook, McHenry, Kane, and Will counties. Its members take part in building bridges, high-rise buildings, offices, a vast number of schools and universities, concert venues, stadiums, hospitals, and amusement parks.
Local 1 Training offers a complete three-year apprenticeship program and ongoing education classes. All eligible members also receive various health and welfare benefits, annuity, pension and retirement plans, vacation benefits, and more.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 1 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iwlocal1.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 1 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 1 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 1 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 1 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 1
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 1
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 1 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 1.