Iron Workers Local 1 was chartered in 1896 and currently encompasses over 2,400 members. The jurisdiction of the Local Union includes specific territories and areas within Cook, McHenry, Kane, and Will counties. Its members take part in building bridges, high-rise buildings, offices, a vast number of schools and universities, concert venues, stadiums, hospitals, and amusement parks.
Local 1 Training offers a complete three-year apprenticeship program and ongoing education classes. All eligible members also receive various health and welfare benefits, annuity, pension and retirement plans, vacation benefits, and more.
To learn more about Local 1 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iwlocal1.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 1:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 1 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 1 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 1
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 1
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 1 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 1 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 1
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 1 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.