Founded in 1937, Ironworkers Local 512 has over 2,000 active members who serve the ironworking industry throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, and Western Wisconsin. A number of other Locals have also joined Ironworkers 512 throughout its history. Among them are Local 19 (Minneapolis), Local 94 (St. Paul), Local 563 (Duluth), and Local 793 (North Dakota).
Local 512 has extensive Apprenticeship Programs that cover different areas of study including structural steel erection, reinforcing steel installation, ornamental construction, metal buildings, rigging, welding, and many other aspects. All eligible members also receive various health and welfare benefits, annuity, pension and retirement plans, etc.
To learn more about Local 512 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers512.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 512:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 512 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 512 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 512
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 512
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 512 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 512 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 512
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 512 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.