Founded in 1937, Ironworkers Local 512 has over 2,000 active members who serve the ironworking industry throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, and Western Wisconsin. A number of other Locals have also joined Ironworkers 512 throughout its history. Among them are Local 19 (Minneapolis), Local 94 (St. Paul), Local 563 (Duluth), and Local 793 (North Dakota).
Local 512 has extensive Apprenticeship Programs that cover different areas of study including structural steel erection, reinforcing steel installation, ornamental construction, metal buildings, rigging, welding, and many other aspects. All eligible members also receive various health and welfare benefits, annuity, pension and retirement plans, etc.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 512 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers512.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 512 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 512 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 512 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 512 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 512
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 512
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 512 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 512.