IBEW Local 9 represents over 4,700 Electrical professionals and workers of adjacent trades in Cook, Grundy, Kankakee, and Will Counties in Illinois.
Main areas of work include Cable Television and Telephone, Government, Line Clearance Tree Trimming, Outside Construction and Distribution, and Utility.
To ensure that all members are capable of performing work of the best quality, IBEW Local 9 provides them with high-class training programs being taught at the Local 9 Journeyman & Apprentice Training Center. Among them are Continuing Education Training Courses, 4-year Lineman Training Program (LTP), and Safety Courses.
Visit ibewlocal2150.org for more details.
Pay IBEW Local 9 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 9 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 9 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 9 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 9
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 9
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 9 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 9.