Local 9 represents over 4,700 Electrical professionals and workers of adjacent trades in Cook, Grundy, Kankakee, and Will Counties in Illinois.
Main areas of work include Cable Television and Telephone, Government, Line Clearance Tree Trimming, Outside Construction and Distribution, and Utility.
To ensure that all members are capable of performing work of the best quality, the local union provides them with high-class training programmes being taught at the Local 9 Journeyman & Apprentice Training Center. Among them are Continuing Education Training Courses, 4-year Lineman Training Program (LTP), and Safety Courses.
Visit ibewlocal2150.org for more details.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 9:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 9 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 9 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 9
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 9
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 9 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 9 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 9
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 9 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.