IBEW Local 613 is based in Atlanta, and its jurisdiction encompasses 58 counties in two states – Georgia and Alabama. The Local union’s membership is comprised of men and women employed in the construction and manufacturing industries.
Local 613 is the largest IBEW Local in the IBEW Fifth District, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, the Panama Canal, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean Islands.
Local Union works to ensure workers are properly trained for the job before them. The union has its own state-of-the-art Electrical Training Center, where all members may enroll in a five-year registered apprenticeship program.
For more information visit ibew613.org
Pay IBEW Local 613 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 613 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 613 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 613 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 613
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 613
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 613 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 613.