IBEW Local 824 was founded on February 1, 1963, as a part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Currently, it represents about 1,800 Professional Technical and Clerical, Telephone workers in Tampa and West Central Florida.
Local 824 partners with different organizations to provide its members with a number of benefits packages. The union offers electrical training courses, safety initiatives, pension plans, medical coverage, etc.
For more information visit ibew824.org
Pay IBEW Local 824 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 824 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 824 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 824 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 824
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 824
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 824 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 824.