IBEW Local 2 was founded in 1897 as a part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Currently, it represents about 1,900 Construction Linemen, Telephone, Cable TV, Utility, Cooperative, Municipal, Line Clearance, and Clerical workers in 53 counties in the eastern half of Missouri, from Iowa to Arkansas.
IBEW Local 2 partners with many organizations to provide its members with a number of benefit programs. Among them are Missouri Valley Line Constructors Apprenticeship and Training Program, medical coverage, dental and vision benefits by LINECO, annuity by NEAP, and many more.
For more information visit ibew2.unionactive.com
Pay IBEW Local 2 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 2 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 2 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 2 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 2
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 2
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 2 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 2.