Membership of Local 666 includes approximately 1,200 Outside Commercial Construction, Inside Electrical, and Electrical Maintenance workers in Dinwiddie, Essex, Goochland, Hanover, and 20 more counties across Virginia. Local Union was chartered on May 28, 1910, as a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
The Local offers a variety of services to its members, including a high-class apprenticeship program by the Richmond Electricians’ Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee (RJATC), scholarships, health and retirement plans, etc.
Learn more about Local 666 by visiting ibewlocal666.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 666:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 666 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 666 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 666
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 666
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 666 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 666 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 666
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 666 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.