Membership of IBEW Local 666 includes approximately 1,200 Outside Commercial Construction, Inside Electrical, and Electrical Maintenance workers in Dinwiddie, Essex, Goochland, Hanover, and 20 more counties across Virginia. Local Union was chartered on May 28, 1910, as a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
The Local offers a variety of services to its members, including a high-class apprenticeship program by the Richmond Electricians’ Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee (RJATC), scholarships, health and retirement plans, etc.
Learn more about Local 666 by visiting ibewlocal666.com
Pay IBEW Local 666 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 666 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 666 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 666 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 666
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 666
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 666 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 666.