Local Union 647 in Little Rock, Arkansas represents over 700 professional Electricians who mainly work for Entergy Arkansas, LLC. The union is a part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Being a part of Local 647 comes with various benefits, including top-notch apprenticeship training, better wages, health, and pension plans, the Union Plus program, etc.
To learn more about Local 647 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew647.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 647:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 647 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 647 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 647
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 647
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 647 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 647 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 647
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 647 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.