Headquartered in Tucson, AZ, IBEW Local 1116 stands for nearly 700 Employees in various locations throughout the State of Arizona: Asplundh Tree Experts, Tucson Electric Power, Springerville Generating Station, Trico Electric Cooperative, Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative and UNS Gas.
Being a part of Local 1116 comes with different benefits, including apprenticeship training, scholarships for union members and their children, health and pension plans, financial consulting, the Union Plus program, etc.
To learn more about Local 1116 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew1116.org
Pay IBEW Local 1116 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1116 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1116 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1116 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1116
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1116
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1116 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1116.