IBEW Local 640, chartered in 1925, stands for 2,300 working men and women who serve Maricopa County, parts of Pinal County, and most of Northern Arizona. Its members are responsible for all Utility, Inside, Radio – Television Service, Sound and Public Address, Electrical Manufacturing, Government, Maintenance & Operation, and Maintenance work in the counties they serve.
Members of the local union benefit from receiving job-specific training, particularly, a comprehensive Phoenix Electrical JATC Apprenticeship Program. Other Union benefits include health and welfare programs, pension plans, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 640 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew640.com
Pay IBEW Local 640 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 640 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 640 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 640 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 640
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 640
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 640 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 640.