On August 1, 1999, the eight Local Unions (220, 279, 655, 699, 905, 980, 1064, and 2308) of System Council U-1 combined to become IBEW Local 50. The Union represents workers of Dominion, Monongahela Power, Virginia Natural Gas, BARC Electric Cooperative, and Craig-Botetourt Electric Cooperative.
Its jurisdiction includes most of Virginia, eastern North Carolina, and part of West Virginia.
All Local 50 members have access to extensive and first-rate apprenticeship training programs, as well as health insurance and retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 50 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew50.org
Pay IBEW Local 50 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 50 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 50 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 50 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 50
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 50
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 50 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 50.