Local 479 is a labor union that represents workers in the electrical industry in Texas. It serves the counties of Angelina, Chambers, Hardin, Houston, Jasper, Jefferson, Liberty, Newton, Orange, Polk, Sabine, Trinity, and Tyler. The work jurisdiction includes the Inside and Utility services.
Some of the benefits for members of IBEW Local 479 include access to training and educational opportunities through the Electrical Training Alliance of Southeast Texas, retirement and health insurance plans, legal assistance, and representation in collective bargaining and contract negotiations.
To learn more about Local 479 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew479.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 479:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 479 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 479 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 479
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 479
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 479 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 479 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 479
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 479 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.