IBEW Local 479 is a labor union that represents workers in the electrical industry in Texas. It serves the counties of Angelina, Chambers, Hardin, Houston, Jasper, Jefferson, Liberty, Newton, Orange, Polk, Sabine, Trinity, and Tyler. The work jurisdiction includes the Inside and Utility services.
Some of the benefits for members of IBEW Local 479 include access to training and educational opportunities through the Electrical Training Alliance of Southeast Texas, retirement and health insurance plans, legal assistance, and representation in collective bargaining and contract negotiations.
To learn more about Local 479 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew479.com
Pay IBEW Local 479 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 479 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 479 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 479 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 479
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 479
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 479 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 479.