IBEW Local 456 was founded on January 25, 1915. Its jurisdiction covers all of Middlesex County and part of Somerset County for inside wireman and outside commercial work. The union also has jurisdiction over outside utility contractors working on the property of certain New Jersey companies and railroads.
Local 456 offers a comprehensive five-year apprenticeship program that trains electricians, communication workers, and linemen. Additionally, in cooperation with other organizations, the union provides its members with different benefits, like health, retirement plans, scholarships, loans, life insurance, etc.
Visit the IBEW Local 456 website, for additional information.
Pay IBEW Local 456 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 456 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 456 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 456 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 456
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 456
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 456 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 456.