IBEW Local 112 covers eight counties in Southeast Washington and eight counties in Northeast Oregon. Its members work in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors of the electrical industry and in the telecommunications field.
Chartered in 1947, Local 112 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
Local 112 offers extensive and thorough apprenticeship training programs through LU112-NECA Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee (JATC), health and pension benefits, annuity, social security services, and death benefits.
Visit the IBEW Local 112 website, for additional information.
Pay IBEW Local 112 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 112 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 112 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 112 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 112
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 112
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 112 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 112.