Local 112 covers eight counties in Southeast Washington and eight counties in Northeast Oregon. Its members work in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors of the electrical industry and in the telecommunications field.
Chartered in 1947, Local 112 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
Local 112 offers extensive and thorough apprenticeship training programs through LU112-NECA Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee (JATC), health and pension benefits, annuity, social security services, and death benefits.
Visit the IBEW Local 112 website, for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 112:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 112 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 112 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 112
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 112
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 112 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 112 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 112
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 112 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.