Founded in 1914, IBEW Local 375 represents a growing membership of working men and women employed in electrical trade construction, public works departments, cable television and communications, power generation, and other related industries. It serves Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Lehigh, Montgomery, and Northampton counties in Pennsylvania.
Local 375 offers extensive and thorough apprenticeship training programs through Lehigh Valley JATC, medical and pension benefits, the Union Plus program, and more.
Learn more about Local 375 by visiting ibew375.org.
Pay IBEW Local 375 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 375 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 375 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 375 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 375
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 375
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 375 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 375.