Founded in 1941, Local 359 represents over 850 skilled utility electricians across Florida state.
Local 359 is a part of the System Council U-4 of IBEW. This council includes 11 IBEW Locals and its main goal is to promote the general welfare of the union’s members who are employed by the Florida Power and Light Company and other entities.
Local 359 provides comprehensive apprenticeship training programs, as well as health and pension benefits, the Union Plus program, and more.
Learn more about Local 359 by visiting ibew359.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 359:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 359 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 359 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 359
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 359
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 359 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 359 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 359
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 359 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.