Founded in 1941, IBEW Local 359 represents over 850 skilled utility electricians across Florida state.
It is a part of the System Council U-4 of IBEW. This council includes 11 IBEW Locals and its main goal is to promote the general welfare of the union’s members who are employed by the Florida Power and Light Company and other entities.
Local 359 provides comprehensive apprenticeship training programs, as well as health and pension benefits, the Union Plus program, and more.
Learn more about Local 359 by visiting ibew359.com
Pay IBEW Local 359 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 359 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 359 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 359 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 359
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 359
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 359 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 359.