Local 222 represents nearly 1,200 Lineworkers in the powerline construction industry, line clearance tree trimmers, and DOT traffic signalization workers in the entire state of Florida, along with the Caribbean Islands.
Headquartered in Reddick, FL, Local 222 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
Local Union supports its members in obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, high-class training, and other benefits.
Learn more about Local 222 by visiting ibew222.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 222:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 222 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 222 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 222
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 222
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 222 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 222 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 222
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 222 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.