IBEW Local 222 represents nearly 1,200 Lineworkers in the powerline construction industry, line clearance tree trimmers, and DOT traffic signalization workers in the entire state of Florida, along with the Caribbean Islands.
Headquartered in Reddick, FL, Local 222 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
Local Union supports its members in obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, high-class training, and other benefits.
Learn more about Local 222 by visiting ibew222.org
Pay IBEW Local 222 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 222 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 222 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 222 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 222
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 222
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 222 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 222.