IBEW Local 180 has over 700 skilled, trained, and dedicated Electrical Professionals. Its jurisdiction covers Inside, and Sound and Communication work in Napa and Solano Counties in California.
The Local 180 was founded in 1901 as a branch of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
All members of Local 193 get high-class and robust apprenticeship training programs provided by Solano-Napa JATC. Additionally, members and their families may benefit from medical, and dental coverage, various retirement plans, the Union Plus program, etc.
To learn more about Local 180 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibewlu180.org
Pay IBEW Local 180 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 180 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 180 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 180 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 180
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 180
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 180 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 180.