UA Local Union 669 Road Sprinkler Fitters as of today represents over 13,600 journeymen and apprentices with the aptitude, knowledge, and skill to install quality fire protection systems across the United States.
All members of Local 669 benefit from extensive pension and health care plans provided by the National Automatic Sprinkler Industry Trust Funds. Additionally, the United Association’s Sprinkler Fitters Local 669 Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC) provides comprehensive and high-quality training to thousands of active journeymen and apprentices.
Learn more at sprinklerfitters669.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 669:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 669 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 669 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 669
- Union audit support for UA Local 669
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 669 work classes
How to Add UA Local 669 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 669
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 669 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.