Local 17, chartered on March 11, 1892, represents over 3,600 workers in many electrical industry classifications, including Cable Television, Electrical Manufacturing, Line Clearance Tree Trimming, Outside and Utility. It serves Huron, Ingham, Lapeer and 10 more counties in Michigan.
Local 17 members may take advantage of a number of programs, such as the Line Clearance Program, American Line Builders Apprenticeship Training Plan, different types of health and retirement plans, scholarships, etc.
For more information visit ibewlocal17.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 17:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 17 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 17 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 17
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 17
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 17 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 17 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 17
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 17 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.