IBEW Local 17, chartered on March 11, 1892, represents over 3,600 workers in many electrical industry classifications, including Cable Television, Electrical Manufacturing, Line Clearance Tree Trimming, Outside, and Utility. It serves Huron, Ingham, Lapeer, and 10 more counties in Michigan.
Local 17 members may take advantage of a number of programs, such as the Line Clearance Program, American Line Builders Apprenticeship Training Plan, different types of health and retirement plans, scholarships, etc.
For more information visit ibewlocal17.org
Pay IBEW Local 17 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 17 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 17 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 17 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 17
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 17
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 17 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 17.