Local 1579 represents active members and retirees of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) in Georgia and South Carolina. It has jurisdiction over all Outside and Inside work in this region.
Local 1579 partners with many organizations to provide its members with a number of benefit programs. Among them are CSRA Electrical JATC Apprenticeship training, medical coverage including compensations under the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA), retirement plans, the Union Plus program, scholarships, and others.
To learn more about Local 1579 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew1579.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1579:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1579 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1579 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1579
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1579
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1579 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1579 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1579
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1579 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.