IBEW Local 1579 represents active members and retirees of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) in Georgia and South Carolina. It has jurisdiction over all Outside and Inside work in this region.
Local 1579 partners with many organizations to provide its members with a number of benefit programs. Among them are CSRA Electrical JATC Apprenticeship training, medical coverage including compensations under the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA), retirement plans, the Union Plus program, scholarships, and others.
To learn more about IBEW Local 1579 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew1579.org
Pay IBEW Local 1579 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1579 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1579 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1579 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1579
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1579
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1579 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1579.