Local 204 represents over 1250 skilled electricians across Iowa state. It has jurisdiction over Professional Technical and Clerical, Telephone and Utility work in this region. The Local is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Hiawatha, IA.
Local 204 partners with many organizations to provide its members with a number of benefit programs. Among them are training at the University of Iowa Labor Center, medical coverage, retirement plans, the Union Plus program, scholarships, and others.
To learn more about Local 204 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew204.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 204:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 204 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 204 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 204
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 204
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 204 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 204 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 204
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 204 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.