IBEW Local 204 represents over 1250 skilled electricians across Iowa state. It has jurisdiction over Professional Technical and Clerical, Telephone and Utility work in this region. The Local is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Hiawatha, IA.
Local 204 partners with many organizations to provide its members with a number of benefit programs. Among them are training at the University of Iowa Labor Center, medical coverage, retirement plans, the Union Plus program, scholarships, and others.
To learn more about IBEW Local 204 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew204.com
Pay IBEW Local 204 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 204 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 204 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 204 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 204
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 204
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 204 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 204.