IBEW Local 1426, chartered in 1944, represents over 800 workers in many electrical industry classifications, including Outside, Utility, Inside, Sound and Public Address, and Radio-Television-Broadcast. It serves numerous counties across North Dakota and Minnesota.
Local 1426 members may take advantage of a number of benefits programs, such as the Apprenticeship Training program, different types of health and retirement plans, scholarships, etc.
For more information visit ibew1426.org
Pay IBEW Local 1426 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1426 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1426 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1426 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1426
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1426
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1426 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1426.