IBEW Local 1105, headquartered in Nashport, OH, has nearly 500 members who work in Coshocton, Guernsey, Knox, Licking, Muskingum, Perry, and Tuscarawas Counties in Ohio. Its jurisdiction covers all Inside and Teledata work in the counties it serves.
In partnership with different organisations, Local 1105 offers several benefit programs to its members. Among them are training at the Newark Electrical JATC, medical coverage provided by the 4th District IBEW Health Fund, a pension plan, etc.
For more information visit ibewlocal1105.org
Pay IBEW Local 1105 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1105 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1105 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1105 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1105
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1105
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1105 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1105.