Local Union 1105, headquartered in Nashport, OH, has nearly 500 members who work in Coshocton, Guernsey, Knox, Licking, Muskingum, Perry, and Tuscarawas Counties in Ohio. Its jurisdiction covers all Inside and Teledata work in the counties it serves.
In partnership with different organisations, Local 1105 offers several benefit programs to its members. Among them are training at the Newark Electrical JATC, medical coverage provided by the 4th District IBEW Health Fund, a pension plan, etc.
For more information visit ibewlocal1105.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1105:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1105 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1105 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1105
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1105
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1105 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1105 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1105
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1105 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.