IBEW Local 1238 stands for nearly 700 Utility Employees in Delaware state. Established in 1948, Local Union is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 1238 focuses on supporting its members by obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training and other benefits.
To learn more about Local 1238 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew1238.org
Pay IBEW Local 1238 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1238 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1238 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1238 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1238
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1238
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1238 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1238.