Local 1238 stands for nearly 700 Utility Employees in Delaware state. Established in 1948, Local Union is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 1238 focuses on supporting its members by obtaining better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical coverage, safe retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training and other benefits.
To learn more about Local 1238 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew1238.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1238:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1238 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1238 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1238
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1238
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1238 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1238 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1238
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1238 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.