IBEW Local 1049 is an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Created in 1965, the union represents over 4,100 Line Clearance Tree Trimming workers, and Outside and Utility Workers in Nassau and Suffolk Counties of Long Island, New York.
To assure better employment opportunities and long-term job security, Local 1049 in cooperation with National Electrical Contractors Association(NECA) offers its members a comprehensive Apprenticeship Training program.
To learn more about IBEW Local 1049 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website ibew1049.org
Pay IBEW Local 1049 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1049 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1049 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1049 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1049
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1049
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1049 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1049.