IBEW Local 111 is an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Created in 1907, the union represents over 3,900 gas and electric production, distribution, and transmission employees across Colorado State.
Local 111 offers its members special apprenticeship training programs in a variety of fields in collaboration with local and national educational organizations to ensure greater career prospects and long-term job security.
To learn more about IBEW Local 111 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website at ibew111.org
Pay IBEW Local 111 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 111 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 111 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 111 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 111
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 111
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 111 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 111.