Carpenters Local 713 is a labor union representing approximately 4,000 highly skilled carpenters in Alameda County, California. It is a part of the Northern California Carpenters Regional Council and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
The union provides its members with top-notch training, health and welfare insurance, pension plans, and legal services. It also works to ensure fair wages and safe working conditions for its members.
Pay Carpenters Local 713 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 713 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 713 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 713 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 713
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 713
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 713 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 713.