Carpenters Local 687 is a labor union representing nearly 5,700 skilled craftsmen who serve Monroe, Washtenaw, Wayne, Oakland, Livingston, Macomb, St. Clair, and Sanilac counties in Michigan. The local union is affiliated with the Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights which represents 12 local unions and 14,000 carpenters and millwrights across the state of Michigan.
Local 687 Carpenters Trade School offers its members Apprenticeship, Journeyman, and Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Training as well as numerous certifications. Additionally, its members receive a number of benefits such as Health and Welfare plans, Dental care, Pension, and Annuity plans.
Pay Carpenters Local 687 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 687 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 687 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 687 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 687
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 687
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 687 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 687.