Chartered in 1896, Carpenters Local 58 is a labor union that represents about 2,450 skillful members who work in various sectors of the construction industry. Its jurisdiction covers the North Side of Chicago and Northwest Cook County. It is affiliated with the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council (MACRC) and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 58 provides its members with both classroom and hands-on training through the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Apprentice & Training Program. Moreover, as a part of the MACRC, the union offers a set of benefits including health & welfare, and pension plans.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 58, please, visit their website at carpentersunionlocal58.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 58 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 58 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 58 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 58 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 58
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 58
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 58 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 58.