Carpenters Local 301 is a union of nearly 2,500 skillful carpenters who work on various construction projects in Indiana. Headquartered in Indianapolis, the union covers central Indiana, including Bloomington, Columbus, and Indianapolis. The union is affiliated with the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC) and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA).
Local 301, in partnership with IKORCC, provides its members with an array of advantages. These benefits comprise medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage, vision care, accident and sickness protection, life insurance, supplementary retirement income, as well as extensive training programs.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 301, please, visit their website.
Pay Carpenters Local 301 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 301 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 301 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 301 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 301
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 301
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 301 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 301.