Carpenters Local 2949 is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Carpenters Industrial Council. Chartered in 1941, it currently has more than 2,000 highly skilled Plywood, Lumber & Sawmill Workers across Oregon.
Local 2949 works hard to preserve, promote and protect the welfare of all members and employees in the carpentry industry within its jurisdiction. It offers a variety of services to its members, including Apprenticeship Training Program, Health, and Retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 2949, please, visit their website.
Pay Carpenters Local 2949 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 2949 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 2949 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 2949 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 2949
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 2949
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 2949 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 2949.