Carpenters Local 167 is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (EASRCC). With over 2,000 members, the union serves Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Montgomery, and Bucks Counties in Pennsylvania.
Through the EASRCC training centers, Local 167 offers training to its members in all facets of the carpentry trade including, but not limited to, commercial carpentry, residential carpentry, heavy highway, pile driving, floor laying, cabinet making, and trade show carpentry. It also offers several benefit programs to its members including medical, prescription drugs, vision, and dental coverage, supplemental pension plan, and other benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 167 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 167 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 167 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 167 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 167
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 167
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 167 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 167.