Industrial Carpenters Local 2236 is a trade union representing over 1,200 Carpenters, Millmen, Cabinetmakers, Shipwrights, Furniture Workers, Industrial Carpenters, and other related specialty craftsmen. It was chartered on July 1, 1988, as a branch of the Northern California Carpenters Regional Council and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 2236 provides its members with a top-notch and thorough 4-year, accredited apprenticeship program and continuing education classes for Journey-level members. Furthermore, all eligible members receive a set of benefits such as medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs coverage, annuity, pension, and 401(k) plans.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 2236, please, visit their website at carpenterslocal2236.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 2236 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 2236 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 2236 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 2236 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 2236
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 2236
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 2236 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 2236.