Carpenters Local 1839 is a labor union headquartered in Washington, Missouri. It is a part of the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. With over 850 professional Carpenters, the union serves numerous contractors in Missouri.
Carpenters Local 1839 provides its members with comprehensive training that includes both theoretical and practical components through the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Apprentice & Training Program. As a member of MACRC, the union also offers a variety of additional benefits, including health and welfare coverage, as well as pension plans, for its members.
Pay Carpenters Local 1839 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1839 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1839 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1839 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1839
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1839
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1839 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1839.