Carpenters Local 171 is a labor union headquartered in Youngstown, Ohio. The union was established in 1886 and is a branch of the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC) and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA).
In collaboration with IKORCC, Local 171 offers its members an array of benefits, including medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage, vision care, accident and sickness protection, life insurance, and supplementary retirement income.
Additionally, the local provides a comprehensive four-year apprenticeship program that equips members with extensive training in diverse fields like carpentry, millwright, pile driving, and floor covering.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 171, please, visit their page.
Pay Carpenters Local 171 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 171 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 171 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 171 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 171
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 171
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 171 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 171.