UA Local 83 stands for approximately 450 highly trained Plumbers and Steamfitters who fabricate, install and service residential, commercial, and industrial piping systems. Its jurisdiction covers Ohio, Marshall, Wetzel, and portions of Brooke County in West Virginia as well as portions of Jefferson, Monroe, and the entire Belmont County.
Local 83 offers various training programs including an Apprenticeship program, Instructor Training Program, Certification Programs, Welder Training, and College Degree programs, to benefit their members and contractors.
To learn more about UA Local 83, please visit their website at ualocal83.com.
Pay UA Local 83 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 83 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 83 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 83 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 83
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 83
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 83 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 83.