UA Local 803 has nearly 500 skilled Plumbers and Pipefitters who have been installing, operating, and maintaining quality plumbing and pipefitting in Central Florida since April 24, 1920.
Its jurisdiction covers Orange, Osceola, Lake, and Seminole counties, including the Magic Kingdom Resort, Epcot Resort, Darden Restaurants corporate office complex, and the Veterans Administration Hospital at Lake Nona.
Local 803 provides its members with a thorough 5-year apprenticeship program and journey-level members with additional upgrade training including OSHA safety classes and medical-gas installer and foreman training.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 803:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 803 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 803 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 803
- Union audit support for UA Local 803
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 803 work classes
How to Add UA Local 803 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 803
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 803 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.