Plumbers Local 78 stands for over 2,000 skilled plumbers who serve Los Angeles and Long Beach, California. It was founded in 1892 as a part of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
All members of Local 78 have access to an exclusive and comprehensive Plumber Apprenticeship Training Program and continuous journeyman training courses. Local 78 plumbers primarily train at the Compton Training Center. Additionally, all members may apply for Health, Dental, and Prescription Drug coverage, Pension, Vacation and Holiday, etc.
Learn more about Local 78 by visiting uaplumber78.com
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 78:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 78 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 78 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 78
- Union audit support for UA Local 78
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 78 work classes
How to Add UA Local 78 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 78
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 78 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.