Chartered in 1913, Steamfitters UA Local 602 represents approximately 4,700 Journeymen, Apprentices, and Helpers, who work for roughly 200 Mechanical Construction and Service Contractors, in the Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Process Piping Industry throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
Local 602 provides its members with Medical, Pension, and Retirement Savings Benefits. Members can also take advantage of quality training at Steamfitters Local 602 Training School located in Hyattsville, MD.
To learn more about Local 602 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website 602training.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 602:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 602 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 602 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 602
- Union audit support for UA Local 602
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 602 work classes
How to Add UA Local 602 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 602
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 602 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.