Founded on March 18, 1911, Pipefitters’ Local 533 represents over 1,500 working men and women who serve the numerous counties across Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas states. Its members possess expertise in Servicing piping systems, Building Automation & Controls, System Demolition, Fabrication Piping, Heavy Rigging, and System Testing.
Local 533 offers its members various options for health insurance, dental care, retirement plans, etc. Additionally, all members may enroll in Pipefitters UA Local 533 Apprentice & Journeyman Training program.
To learn more about UA Local 533, please, visit their website, local533.com
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 533:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 533 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 533 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 533
- Union audit support for UA Local 533
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 533 work classes
How to Add UA Local 533 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 533
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 533 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.