UA Local 26 has more than 2,200 skilled Sprinkler Fitters, Service Technicians, Steamfitters, Pipefitters, and Plumbers across Western Washington. In 2002, Local 631 and Local 265 merged with Local 82 to form Local 26. The Union is affiliated with the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 26 provides a range of advantages to its members, including ongoing education classes and apprenticeship programs at the Greater Western Washington Pipe Trades training center, Medical Insurance Plan, Pension, and other benefit programs.
Learn more about UA Local 26 by visiting ua26.org
Pay UA Local 26 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 26 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 26 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 26 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 26
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 26
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 26 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 26.